Physics and Astronomy Fun
- Jokes, jokes and more jokes
Collection of physics, astronomy and engineering jokes and anecdotes.
- Cartoons by Rick London
author of the London's Times
- Cartoons by Mark Parisi
author of the Off The Mark
- Cartoons by John McPherson
author of the Close to Home
- Cartoons by Jerry Van Amerongen
author of the Neighborhood
- Solvay ala PhysLink.com
The lost Solvay congress photograph everybody is talking about
- Physics Party (Chemist's equiVALENT )
Ever wonder what happens at the famous physicists party?
- Physics Major?
You might be a physics major if ...
- Is there Santa?
... or how physicists can take the fun out of christmas.
- 'Twas The Night Before Christmas, NASA-style
... traditional song with NASA-style lyrics by Gail Koske Phillips and Patrick Koske-McBride.
- The Fate of the Universe
a poem by Leslie C. McKinney
- The Ten Commandments for Amateur Astronomers
for all decent amateur astronomers out there.
- Other Fun Websites
Links to other physics and astronomy fun web sites.